XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mIrc Interface Questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> XaMp desktop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: mIrc Interface Questions Reply with quote

What am I doing wrong? I saved the XaMpD.mrc to my mIrc folder, loaded it with the /load -rs xampd.mrc command, and made sure I set up my user name and hash both ways... /SetXaMpUName and /SetXaMpUHash, and also with /XaMpDSetup, saved and still cant figgure out what else to do. I dont see any other commands, but it has been almost 10 years since I was really into mIrc. I really like the XaMp Desktop... Keep up the great work!
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: mIrc Interface Questions Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
What am I doing wrong? I saved the XaMpD.mrc to my mIrc folder, loaded it with the /load -rs xampd.mrc command, and made sure I set up my user name and hash both ways... /SetXaMpUName and /SetXaMpUHash, and also with /XaMpDSetup, saved and still cant figgure out what else to do. I dont see any other commands, but it has been almost 10 years since I was really into mIrc. I really like the XaMp Desktop... Keep up the great work!

i haven't used mirc in years, so this is a strech for me.

/XaMpDSetup <-- does nothing. i didn't have time to figure it out Smile
if any mirc coders want to help.. feel free

/SetXaMpUName and /SetXaMpUHash are the ones to use

the actual command to display the data is /xamp
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, same here. I finaly figgured out the /xamp trigger shortly after I checked in here. Im trying to decide how to auto trigger it now. The easiest was would be to set a timer, ie:
Code:
/timer1 200 /xamp

That would trigger every 200 seconds. While this would not be a true automatic trigger, it would get the job done. You could go one step farther with it, with something like this:

Code:
f2 /timer1 200 /xamp

placed in your alias file. That would turn the timer py pressing the F2 key.

The best way to do this, though, would be writing another script inside the
XaMp to get the song / artist info on a timer and compare the variables against the current inforamtion, and trigger when the values are different. It shouldnt be too hard to do, but I dont know if I remember enough to do it. Ill give it a try, and post my results.
bigguy_132

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually both of those codes are wrong. The proper way to code it is this F2 /timer1 100 240 /xamp for the Aliases and /timer1 100 240 /xamp. The first number after timer1 tells it how many times to repeat itself. The second number is the amount in seconds.
~Jeremy
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately i stopped using IRC years ago and i had to quickly pull out an old version of mirc to hack out the script. if any other people using the script can improve the script, let me know Smile
Narflar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there something in the XaMp program that can be used to trigger off of? Maybe a temp file that changes with each song?
bigguy_132

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as of right now no. I believe some people are working on prefecting it. I know I might..but I so busy with everything else...maybe ill start i here somtime soon.
Bob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, I havent even had time to be online much less try to get some scripting done. I will try to take another look at it this week as things have started to slow down for a while.

bigguy_132 wrote:
Actually both of those codes are wrong. The proper way to code it is this F2 /timer1 100 240 /xamp for the Aliases and /timer1 100 240 /xamp. The first number after timer1 tells it how many times to repeat itself. The second number is the amount in seconds.
~Jeremy

Jeremy, you are correct on your scripting... the first number is the loop and the second number is the timer. This is only true is you set a loop number. The scripts I posted will run infinitely, where as yours will only run 100 times before the timer automaticaly shuts its self down.
Jstuts5797

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new to this site and to XM in general having only been a subscriber for less than a month. I've instantly become a fan of XM radio and have just recently (yesterday) started listening online. In reading through the XMfan.com website I ran across your website and downloaded your desktop player. I LOVE IT! It's tons easier than navigating to the XM site to connect and has all the features I would need/ want....keep up the great work! I also noticed the mIRC script. I'm somewhat knowledgeable about IRC and still us mIRC to chat so I decided to give it a try. I've loaded the script just fine, but my only question is to what the Tracker UserHash variable refers to. It's probably something painfully obvious but as a newbie I'm not getting it. Could someone tell me what this refers to and/or how I can figure out what I need to set it to to get the tracker to work in miRC? Also, whats the tracker code for use in message board signatures? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Great job again!

- A new XM fan
meskes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: mIRC "Now Playing" Script Reply with quote

I am using xmap studio and I am wondering if I can use the mIRC interface script and if so where would I get said script to download and install? I'm more than likely just blind but I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums. Thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> XaMp desktop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: