XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

channel listings

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tarpat1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: channel listings Reply with quote

When I select the channel listing option nothing happens. I am assuming that a window like the equalizer one would come up.
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure its not being covered by a different window?

it should show up below the original position of the eq window.

you have tried both going from the right click menu and from the CL button on the main interface?
tarpat1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0mo wrote:
are you sure its not being covered by a different window?

it should show up below the original position of the eq window.

you have tried both going from the right click menu and from the CL button on the main interface?

I am not running anything else that could cover it. When I install it on my desktop the channel listing window shows up but not on my laptop. I have tried the right-click and the button on the main interface.
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be a resolution thing..

i will need to look into this
FellOffTheWagon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same problem with the channel listing. Nothing pops up. The other windows; eq & album info pop up fine. I will hook up a secong monitor to my computer to see if it is off screen.
sstamper2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am having the same problem but with both the eq and channel listing. I am running at 800 X 600. The main player appears at the bottom of the screen, and no matter where you drag it, the eq and channel list does not appear. At 1024 X 768 it seems to be fine.
groverrover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2 main problems that I am haveing are whenever I bring up the Channel List window and preferences, they open up off screen every time (not remembering last position). Also the channel list alwas open up to channel listing instead of whats playing. I am Running Xp Pro These are the only two issues that I have had, they in no way take away from how cool this program is
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i neglected to pay attention to resolution differences and so it is probably off the screen. this issue has been fixed in my current debug version and hopefully a new beta version will be out soon.

thanks!
tarpat1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The newest beta has fixed my channel listing issue. Thanks for a great app! I'll be using this from now on to see if there are any remaining. None so far however!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: