XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List of Feature Requests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> feature requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: List of Feature Requests Reply with quote

Hey there, great program!! I want to start by saying that this program has made listening to XM over the internet so much better! The ease of use and features are top notch.

Now I have a few suggestions that I wanted to pass along, feel free to ignore these, but I wanted to throw them out there.

1. Expand the tune notify lists to allow an much larger number of artists or song names. I'd be happy to give up the "save to server" functionality to have a much larger list.

2. I like how the channels tab is broken up by category and you can minimize the categories you don't like. Would it be possible to have this same functionality moved over to the "What's on" tab? Also related to this, would it be possible for these areas to remember what I minimize (i.e. Keep Country minimized ALL the time Wink )

3. Any chance of getting a resizable window? Being able to see more of the "What's On" list would be great. This would also be more important if you expand the number of presets (a different feature request I saw on here).

4. I'm sure this one will never happen, but I'd love to have a "don't play" song list, that will switch me to another channel if a song on that list comes up. Some songs just really bug me and I always change it when they come on.

5. This is more of a bug then feature request. One or more rows in my presets tab often gets "stuck", meaning it keeps displaying the same song even though a new song is playing. After reading through your bug forum I'm guessing this might be caused by bad data from XM, but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Ok, thats all I have. Thanks again for the great program!!

Jager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I 2nd evrything that was said above

XaMp has made listening to XM online so much better! The ease of use and features are top notch. YOU ROCK!

I just loged onto your forum and was going to post the same request. So I will just copy and past the above. in order of importance to me.

1. Expand the tune notify lists to allow an much larger number of artists or song names. I'd be happy to give up the "save to server" functionality to have a much larger list. In my dream world I would LIke 100 or morel.

2. I'd love to have a "don't play" song list, that will switch me to another channel (maybe last channel used) if a song on that list comes up. Some songs just really bug me and I always change it when they come on.

3. I like how the channels tab is broken up by category and you can minimize the categories you don't like. Would it be possible to have this same functionality moved over to the "What's on" tab? Also related to this, would it be possible for these areas to remember what I minimize (i.e. Keep Country minimized ALL the time Wink )

4. Any chance of getting a resizable window? Being able to see more of the "What's On" list would be great. This would also be more important if you expand the number of presets (a different feature request I saw on here).

5. This is more of a bug then feature request. One or more rows in my presets tab often gets "stuck", meaning it keeps displaying the same song even though a new song is playing. After reading through your bug forum I'm guessing this might be caused by bad data from XM, but I thought I would mention it anyway. Any way to change the info to state that the data is corup rather than showing the last artist and song?

Ok, thats all I have. Thanks again for the great program!!

Keep up the awesome work!
Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Channel list font? Reply with quote

I'd like to see the channel list having a user-definable font.
Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, when you change channels by double clicking on a channel in the channel list, the cursor should change to an hourglass.
Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Album info: more info? Reply with quote

OK, I really like the album info window---in fact, I'd be tempted to use that as my only window if the display only had 3 more things:
  • Song title (this is the big one)
  • Current channel
  • Pop-up to display channel listing
ftboomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, let me say that this is a wonderful product.

As mentioned before, it is a bit small on my 1280x1024 resolution screen. Not so bad that I can't see it but still pretty darn small.

The equalizer: Can the sliders be set to react to keyboard up-down arrow clicks? Moving the sliders with the mouse can be a little challenging for 1-tick increments.

That's it for now. Great sounding player, considering the 64k source. Great look and feel. Very reactive and intuitive interface.

Great job, thanks
struff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teamfoster wrote:
2. I'd love to have a "don't play" song list, that will switch me to another channel (maybe last channel used) if a song on that list comes up. Some songs just really bug me and I always change it when they come on.

yeah, but artists too, not just individual songs.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> feature requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: