XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skipping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wharfe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Skipping Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but it's becoming a problem for me lately! It's not a problem with my internet connection, because I have a 1.5MB broadband connection and with nothing else going through it, the internet has lots of bandwidth for a 64kbps stream.

AOL Radio is fine, Internet Radio is fine, XMRO is fine, just using it in Xamp Studio causes problems.

It works fine, but every few minutes I get crazy skipping! Even when the computer is not in use. It will skip around, sometimes it will continue for up to 4-5 seconds. It's REALLY annoying Neutral I have no idea why it would do this..

I don't see anyone else reporting the problem, I don't know what it could be. It seems to be isolated to Xamp as far as I can see.

I am running Windows XP, 2.4GHz processor, and 256MB of RAM.

Just wanted to throw it out there!
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't heard of this problem and i am unable to reproduce it.

i will look into the issue. what version of WMP are u using?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: