XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does this thing work with Windows 98 SP2?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IdRatherBeSkiing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Does this thing work with Windows 98 SP2? Reply with quote

I installed the Studio edition and install went ok. Tryed running it immediatly but didn't do much. So I did the standard Win98 trick, reboot. That cleared that hurdle and I could see the channel lists and my XM Online presets. I select a channel and it starts buffering. It gets to about 95% then I get a blue screen illegal instruction error (or something simular). I hit the space bar and needless to say the Studio is hung. I try killing the task and shutting down to no avail. I have to hit the reset switch. Next time I start it I get some sort of static/distortion on the speaker while it buffers to 95% before the same thing happens.

I uninstalled and am currently running the desktop version with no problems. They both look like great programs. I notice the Studio version mentions Win9x in the OS list. I was wondering if anyone has tested it with that OS? Hopefully the next version will work with Win98 (crosses fingers) or is that like writing a word processor for a man with a chizle and a stone tablet?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: