XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tune Notify

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kim620

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Tune Notify Reply with quote

My tune notify has gone nuts. It used to do as it was supposed to and notify me of any of the songs/artists I have listed now if I select tune notify to be on I get notifications not from my list but for every station when there is a new song...no matter the song. At times I have well over 15 windows that pop-up.
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Tune Notify Reply with quote

Kim620 wrote:
My tune notify has gone nuts. It used to do as it was supposed to and notify me of any of the songs/artists I have listed now if I select tune notify to be on I get notifications not from my list but for every station when there is a new song...no matter the song. At times I have well over 15 windows that pop-up.

that is odd,

can you open your XaMpS.xml
and paste the <artistNotify></artistNotify> and <songNotify></songNotify> sections including those start end tags?

Kim620

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: This is what I get........ Reply with quote

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Program Files/XaMp studio/XaMpS.xml'. Li...

<songNotify>"Angels & Demons"|Precious|"Better Days"|"Confessions of a broken heart"|"Beautiful things"|"Lbby Ha...
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please open the file up with notepad and paste the complete lines.

thanks!

Kim620

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Xamp file Reply with quote

Here it is in notepad...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<Configuration>
<volume>25</volume>
<pan>0</pan>
<SaveLogin>TRUE</SaveLogin>
<artistNotify>"Def Leppard"|U2|Coldplay|Tiesto|Abba|"Armin Van Buuren"|"DJ Sammy"|ATB|Enigma|BT|"George Michael"|Andain|Arcadia|"tears for fears"|"Tangerine Dream"|"Dave Gahan"|Delerium|"XM Satellite Radio"|"depeche mode"|kiss</artistNotify>
<songNotify>"Angels & Demons"|Precious|"Better Days"|"Confessions of a broken heart"|"Beautiful things"|"Lbby Haba"|"Lips Like Sugar"|"Silent Lucidity"|"Space manouvers"|"Faster Kill Pussycat"</songNotify>
<lastChannel>8</lastChannel>
<presets>54,81,82,300</presets>
<eq_open>FALSE</eq_open>
<cl_open>TRUE</cl_open>
<ai_open>FALSE</ai_open>
<ai_wx>569</ai_wx>
<ai_wy>128</ai_wy>
<wx>584</wx>
<wy>119</wy>
<cl_wx>402</cl_wx>
<cl_wy>234</cl_wy>
<cl_width>690</cl_width>
<cl_>292</cl_>
<lastview>3</lastview>
<eq_wx>118</eq_wx>
<eq_wy>306</eq_wy>
<alwaysOnTop>FALSE</alwaysOnTop>
<notifySong>TRUE</notifySong>
<tuneSelect>FALSE</tuneSelect>
<trackerUserName/>
<trackerUserPassword/>
<autoLogin>TRUE</autoLogin>
<toolTip>XaMp studio: %channame% (XM %channum%): %artist% - %title%</toolTip>
<windowCaption>XaMp studio: %channame% (XM %channum%): %artist% - %title%</windowCaption>
<notifyLength>5</notifyLength>
<use_eq>FALSE</use_eq>
<eq_data>3,4,4,9,-2,7,0,0,-3,-1</eq_data>
</Configuration>
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe your problem is "XM Satellite Radio" in your artist notify section..

open up XaMp studio and go to the tune notify tab. then remove "XM Satellite Radio" from the artist notify.

xmro likes to display "XM Satellite Radio" quite frequently for channels without pad data or when its not playing a song and this will trigger your artist notify.

let me know if that fixes it for you.
Kim620

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That did it!!! Awesome. Thanks.

It never even caught my eye that XMRO added itself to notify.

Thanks Again. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: