XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

special support fix for XaMp STUDIO EDITION (OCTOBER 2008)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nao-S7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: special support fix for XaMp STUDIO EDITION (OCTOBER 2008) Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know, m0mo and I have since gone our separate ways (for about 2 years now) and since then I've been out of the XMRO loop.

However, it was brought to my attention from a number of still-dedicated supporters of the XaMp project that the XMRO stream stopped working as of the end of last month.

I called up m0mo (haven't talked to him a long while!) and he has been really busy with school so he hasn't been able to work on the project. However, he agreed to graciously squeeze in some time to get a special fix out there to you so that you can continue to enjoy XMRO via the XaMp STUDIO EDITION player.

We've both tested it out and appears that the streams are working again.

In order to get this to work, please download the latest special version of XaMpS from the Download page (version 0.5.0 beta).

Because m0mo and I don't actively monitor the forum, please PM if you have any dire problems like the service no longer working.

We'll continue to keep the site up (but with limited support) so long as the program still works and XMRO users can continue to enjoy using the XaMp STUDIO EDITION.

Thanks from the both of us for the continued support!

nao
mycrobyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I use XAMP with Homeseer every day. I was sad when it broke.

Fantastico! Very Happy
mailman157

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you - thank you ... for the fix !

8- )
refmon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent you a PM - here is hoping that it can be fixed again possibly!
thrombo19

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pm'd as well. Use Xampd every day and miss is already.
kularski

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: replacement Reply with quote

if the application has not been updated to function, as it appears it has not, I recommend XMTuner from http://xmtuner.pcfire.net/.

We are still actively developing it and watching for changes in the XMRO/SIR system all the time.
roger1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: replacement Reply with quote

kularski wrote:
if the application has not been updated to function, as it appears it has not, I recommend XMTuner from http://xmtuner.pcfire.net/.

We are still actively developing it and watching for changes in the XMRO/SIR system all the time.

Cool.
Will it run under Linux? I am using Ubuntu.

If not, will it run under WINE in Linux>
ballen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: virus email? Reply with quote

I've been getting emails from this board saying I have been sending spam. It looks shady and I can't find anything on the board...anyone have any info? If you actually go to the link of the email in my inbox on this board, it wants you to DL an antivirus program.

Thanks
Brad
roger1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: virus email? Reply with quote

ballen wrote:
I've been getting emails from this board saying I have been sending spam. It looks shady and I can't find anything on the board...anyone have any info? If you actually go to the link of the email in my inbox on this board, it wants you to DL an antivirus program.

Thanks
Brad

I got it too.
It's a scam.
xmrob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: virus email? Reply with quote

roger1 wrote:
ballen wrote:

Thanks
Brad

I got it too.
It's a scam.

Yes - I rec'd one as well - There seems to be a lot of spam type junk on many of the forum topics here also...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: