XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracker not always visible

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
struff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Tracker not always visible Reply with quote

On my computer at home, I can't see the beta Tracker -- it's just a plain blank screen with nothing on it. But I can see it fine on my computer at work.

The old Desktop Tracker works fine at home and work -- it's just acting strange with the Beta.
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you still having this issue?

the tracker image is based on the old code
struff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I just checked and it is still happening.

VERY strange, since the old version works perfectly. But the new version appears invisible to me here at home.

I am using the correct URL, right -- the link that's in my sig is the correct URL, right? When I click on that, I get only a blank page. However like I said, the old version appears perfectly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally figured this out: my ad-blocker was blocking it!

I didn't even think of looking at that before because it didn't make sense to me that the old version tracker showed up fine, but the new version didn't show up. Seems kind of strange but anyway, now that I added the new URL to my white-list, I see it fine.

Thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: