XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Window movement problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
byrd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Window movement problem Reply with quote

I've noticed that when I move (drag) the XaMp widow around my desktop, it doesn't move as it should. If I have just one or two of the windows open it works fine, however, if I open three or four of the windows, things go a bit wild.

For example, assume I have all four windows open (Main, EQ, Channel List, Album info) and they are located at the center of my desktop. If I click on the Main Window and then begin to dragging everything to the right, the window will move to the right until it hits the right hand edge of the screen, at which point, it will reverse directions and start moving towards the left. It contiues to move to the left until my mouse pointer hits the left had side of the screen.

Typically, applications allow themselves to be dragged off of the side of the desktop. Here, however, XaMp seems to "bounce" off of the side of the desktop.
byrd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also noticed that at times the other windows get undocked from the main window. Once this happens, the only way I can get them to dock back together is to close the undocked windows and reopen them.

If I try to align the windows back together when they are undocked from each other, the windows begin to bounce off of one another as I described in my post above.

I belive I read in one of the other posts that this error has something to do with the "magnetism" for docking the windows together when they get withing so many pixels of each other. Maybe this is all related??...
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this all revolves around the magnet component i have been using.

i have since wrote a magnet unit from scratch which should hopefully solve this problem in the next beta
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> studio edition bug reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: