XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index XaMp.imomo.net
support forums for XaMp studio edition and XaMp desktop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Log Song Info to file

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> feature requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsbarde

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Log Song Info to file Reply with quote

I'd love for XaMp to log the songs I've listened to to a text file or something like that. Sometimes I want to check out a cd by an artist and I can't remember what the name of the song was etc.

Awesome program!!!!!
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

other people have asked for this too, but i was told that this is frowned upon by XM. if i find out other wise.. i will look into implementing it Smile
Snatch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you could slip it through by a "debug/logging" option that happen to log the tooltip popup process (and other procresses for validity) and you could control it with a logging level. Level1 could just happen to log tooltips and that's it... Hard for them to prove you're simply trying to log their stream content.
jsbarde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why they would care. Maybe to get around this you can add a button (or a rightclick) that would allow you to cut and paste the song/artist/cd info so at least we could get it that way.. Smile
m0mo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe that they were required to not publish playlists by some governing agency
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    XaMp.imomo.net Forum Index -> feature requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: